The Instabulb website (www.instabulb.com) advertises that you can buy two bulbs for $10.99 (plus $6.99 Shipping and handling) and an upgrade of two more bulbs for just $6.99 (See the picture attached)...I'm no math genius, but That should be around $25 bucks.
I got billed nearly $60 for this order and I WILL be contacting the company to get some answers. I will also be filing a Consumer Affairs complaint and contacting the Better Business Bureau to file another complaint against them.
This type of veiled robbery is not acceptable.I urge anyone who has suffered a similar fate to do the same.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "This woman I cannot tell you the damage she has caused!! We have been looking for this woman for 5 years!! She befriended my mother about 6 years ago when..."
- " hai sir im from india. im selling 100% pure vergin human remy temple hair only single donar we r having..."
- "I just had one of the most awful experience while I was purchasing JJ located underneath my apartment, 720 Northwestern Ave Suite 9, at 2:15 a.m. As I walked into..."
- "If you want quality and decent delivery times, don't buy anything from Zulily. Sizing is also an issue with adult clothing. Firstly, their shipping time is deplorable. The information through..."
- " Went to Walmart in West Lafayette for a reg. long perm for my hair , I have used this store before. Ellen seem to think she knew what I..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."