I bought the instabulb set of 2 at Dollar general. I put on wall used Dollar general batteries.
Now the light was dim, But served my purpose at first I thought, it was used 6x for 2 minutes each time , then burned out. So replaced with other bulb when I took out the batteries from the 1 that burnt out there was battery acid all over it and my hands I panicked. So I used energizer batteries on 2nd light, Same thing dim used 2x and decided to hook a/c plug to it was awesome and bright realized right then my hands were full of battery acid once again.
My home burnt down a few years ago I will never go though that again, Come on what the heck is this???? I dont have receipt but someone better help me I have box with upc code i9f that helps Thank you Irene
Reason of review: Damaged or defective.
Monetary Loss: $20.
Preferred solution: Full refund.