InstaBulb - Dissatisfied

worked once but not anymre . i live in Florida, a lot of power outages.

cant depend on insta bulb .$40 down the drain... g-thanks.

InstaBulb - Green acid leak?

I changed batteries 3 times in one year. The only problem with this is, it is used maybe 1 minute 3 x a day.

In a closet, where the cat food is. The last time I was going to put in fresh batteries, I looked at the battery area. Green, hard stuff, corrosion on two of the battery compartments. The batteries clean as a whistle, so what the heck is causing the corrosion?

I cleaned off enough, and the old batteries still worked! The old batteries might be 3 months old.

What is the Green corrosive stuff?? How do I clean it completely off?

Review about: Tv Informercial Tv Ad.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

InstaBulb - Simple Review #1484680483

3.0

The cord detached. I find no way to reattach it.

Any way to do that ? And yes it is a dim light.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

InstaBulb - Simple Review #1481929481

Additional Fees

Well I used the insta bulb and it was way too dim for what I needed it , it looked like a night light . Then when I decided to take it Dow within about 2 hours, it snapped a whole chunk of the wall off.

Ridiculous . I'm so pissed and worst part is it happened at someone else's home !

Reason of review: Bad quality.

InstaBulb - WASTE OF MONEY DONT BUY!

I ORDERD MY INSTA BULB AND NEVER RECIEVED THEM AT ALL BUT THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE ORDER , THEN THEY TOLD ME IT WOULD TAKE UP TO 30 DAYS FOR A REFUND WELL THEY DIDNT TAKE 30 DAYS TO CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD, TOTAL WASTE ! PLEASE DONT BUY !

ITS A SCAM! I DONT THINK ILL EVER DO ANY KIND OF BUISNESS WITH THEM AGAIN I DIDNT GET NO PRODUCT AND NO MONEY BACK THAT THEY TOOK , THIS IS BAD BUISNESS!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at InstaBulb. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants InstaBulb to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not very good. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by InstaBulb instabulb for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I bought my Instabulb from Dollar General. I've used it whenever we had a power outage.

It worked perfectly well.

I'm looking to buy six more for emergencies. I would rate this product a 100 out of a 100.

InstaBulb - Simple Review #1447114863

Detroit, Michigan 0 comments

A waste of money - false advertising regarding the lighting. Would like to have my money returned

Reason of review: Not as described.

InstaBulb - Insta Bulb battery acid leak

Summitville, New York 2 comments

I bought the instabulb set of 2 at Dollar general. I put on wall used Dollar general batteries.

Now the light was dim, But served my purpose at first I thought, it was used 6x for 2 minutes each time , then burned out. So replaced with other bulb when I took out the batteries from the 1 that burnt out there was battery acid all over it and my hands I panicked. So I used energizer batteries on 2nd light, Same thing dim used 2x and decided to hook a/c plug to it was awesome and bright realized right then my hands were full of battery acid once again.

My home burnt down a few years ago I will never go though that again, Come on what the heck is this???? I dont have receipt but someone better help me I have box with upc code i9f that helps Thank you Irene

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of instabubld set of 2 from InstaBulb. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants InstaBulb to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by InstaBulb for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

This is not an electric light and don't use 110 volts. It is a battery powered light.

If you have battery acid you need a lesson on batteries.

You don't hook up AA bat to 110 volts. You shouldn't live by yourself.

to Anonymous #1329371

Well mine keep needing battery changes also. And I did find where there is two battery slots with green colored acid.

I cleaned it off, enough to get it to work.

My batteries are clean as a whistle. So where is this green acid coming from?

Instabulbs burn out within the first 6 months

Elyria, Ohio 0 comments

They tiny bulbs within the bulbs burnt out and I can't find replacements with out paying a arm and leg through this company. I used these a few times when we lost Electric and I mean very few hours used with in the first 6 months of buying these. A very big let down from the promises they made about this product. They should send us replacement bulbs for free the first time at least. They sucked us all in to let us all down. So very sad their only out to bank big bucks at our expense.

Joyce Partin

Elyria, Ohio

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "send me 4 replacement bulbs for free" as the author lost $23. The author is overall dissatisfied with InstaBulb. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about InstaBulb.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare InstaBulb to other companies on our site.

InstaBulb - Not great product but works better w/o batteries

I have two of these (2/order). I was in a closet where I just don't have enough light to see anything.

The shape of the outer cover-shape of a light bulb was deceiving-because the little bulb inside is just a mini bulb which did not last very long. I never used batteries to run it. I used an electric plug and adapter. What bothered me first was finding out not to pull the on off string very hard.

It takes practically no pressure to pull it. Anyway one bulb died and am using the second one now. Will try to get a stronger small bulb and correct adapter to boost the voltage. My husband understands all this I don't.

I might have been better off getting a plug in lamp to begin with but didn't have a place to put the lamp unless it was a wall lamp.

Took a chance on this. Got it probably at Walgreens as I prefer not to pay "seen on TV" all the s/h charges which is how they make most of their profit.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of light bulb. InstaBulb needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned light bulb in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at InstaBulb.

InstaBulb - Simple Review #1417032337

Chicago, Illinois 0 comments

My instabulbs battery compartment was melting and almost caught fire. Thank god my child noticed that it was smoking while we were using it!